Jacunski Humes Architects, LLC
Jacunski Humes Architects, LLC is a full service architectural firm located in Berlin, Connecticut with over thirty years of professional experience. Our firm has established a national reputation in the field of Public Safety Facility Planning and Design with more active public safety facility design work than any other architectural firm in New England. Founded in May of 1996, Jacunski Humes Architects, LLC currently has five licensed architects and three LEED Accredited Professionals on staff. Some unique aspects of our firm include:
- Licensed Architects, NCARB Certified in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Extensive knowledge of Police, Fire, School and Municipal Facilities and their functional requirements
- Experience in both new construction and facility renovation
- Membership with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Established national network of consultants to address unique technical aspects of your facility
As Jacunski Humes Architects, LLC solely consists of architects, we utilize consultants for various specialties. This approach allows us to assemble a team whose qualifications are specifically tailored to meet the needs of our projects. This allows us to tailor our staff to the project rather than the project to the staff.